About Me

A college senior majoring in nutrition. Vegetarian, runner and coffee drinker. Lover of good wine, good reads and good music. On the road to recovery from anorexia.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

A new direction

Im fairly new to this whole blogging world. As through previous attempts, Ive come to the conclusion that private issues should spoken outside of a journal or diary. As for the purpose of this blog, Im going to be posting how Im getting closer to my ultimate goal of being healthy. Ive struggled with anorexia and compulsive over exercising since I was 14/15. Im almost 22 and almost a college graduate. Im currently majoring in nutrition and hopefully one day I can help those struggling with eating issues to have a healthier relationship with his or her body and with food. My goal is post my everyday struggles to a point and post some of what I eat, healthy recipes and anything else that I find interesting. Currently, I've been working in  deli which has caused me to really interact with customers. I've discovered who I really am: sweet, smart, outgoing, friendly, talkative, and happy.  In my eating disorder, I was shy, quiet and afraid. Even though I have my issues and  dont eat meat, I dont mind working in a deli, Im not afraid of what I smell or touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment