About Me

A college senior majoring in nutrition. Vegetarian, runner and coffee drinker. Lover of good wine, good reads and good music. On the road to recovery from anorexia.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Midway through

I cant believe its November 15th already! That means I only have a month left of school and that includes finals! I have 2 major projects left today, a portfolio review, my internship project, and 4 finals and Im done for the semester! I registered Tuesday for my last semester as an undergrad! Say what! Im taking an accounting class (oh joy!), a computers class which is a gen ed, a banquet class (nutrition class), Organizational food and management class (also nutrition), and fitness for life. Im excited but def kinda nervous about accounting. I was slacking a bit with seeing my therapist and RD but this weekend Im seeing both. One good thing that happened, I have a new roommate, I actually switched out. My old roommate was Mia and only wanted to be with her bf. She felt that I had too many problems. Hey everyone has his or her issues. Anyways, Im much happier now. Im trying to eat every few hours which is tough at times but I just keep telling myself, "I need the energy and brain power for my studies. I need to get healthier."

No comments:

Post a Comment