About Me

A college senior majoring in nutrition. Vegetarian, runner and coffee drinker. Lover of good wine, good reads and good music. On the road to recovery from anorexia.

Friday, March 9, 2012

spring break

This past week seemed to drag on beyond belief. I had only one mid-term this week in history and ended up receiving a 90 on it. I was pretty pleased with myself. I had one class today, history, and then I had a pretty decent workout at the gym. I jogged for 45 minutes and then lifted for about 20 minutes or so. I use to be afraid of lifting for a fear that I would get huge but now I know that females don't have the ability to do so unless they take steroids. Im more concerned about being tone as appose to being super skinny.

For breakfast today, I had a gnu bar and a soy latte, Im lactose intolerant so I can't have dairy. I usually end up having some dairy during the day and then my stomach hurts all day. :/ Lunch I had egg whites, hummus and some carrots. I took a nap in the afternoon, then pack and my dad picked me up around 4pm today and spring break officially started. Since its lent, I had tuna and spinach. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment