About Me

A college senior majoring in nutrition. Vegetarian, runner and coffee drinker. Lover of good wine, good reads and good music. On the road to recovery from anorexia.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stress of finals

Ive neglected to post in what seems like months. Actually it has been months. The stress of the end of the semester and finals have caught up to me. This week I had a debate and a presentation in my research in nutrition class. Next week, I have a final in history and the following week, which would have been me home, working out at the gym and watching my niece, it now filled with one final exam and a jeopardy game, not even a final in my mythology class.

Tomorrow, is relay for life which I am excited to participate in. If you unaware of what relay for life is, its an overnight walk to end cancer and provide another birthday for someone suffering with cancer. Ive been personally touched by cancer as my grandfather passed away 31 years ago from brain cancer.

As per the stress of school, Ive tried to eat normally but I find myself sleeping through meals, studying through or having either coffee, diet soda or a piece of fruit or soup. In due time, my appetite with return and I will eat normal sized meals. Could this be my eating disorder returning due to stress? I hope not even though I know Ive lost a few pounds.







No comments:

Post a Comment