About Me

A college senior majoring in nutrition. Vegetarian, runner and coffee drinker. Lover of good wine, good reads and good music. On the road to recovery from anorexia.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

If its raining on campus, it must be a Tuesday!

If its raining on campus, chances are its going to either be a Tuesday or Wednesday. Why would I even mention this? Well the past two years that Ive attended college where I am now, Tuesdays and Wednesdays tend to be the rainiest. Its quite comical and funny to the outsiders who don't attend college at my university but its a tried and true fact. This morning, I woke up at my usual time of 6:45 to head over to the dining hall since it is a bit of a trek. How my room is positioned, the windows in my room over look the soon to be new dining hall but as of right now, its still under construction. So I ended up being weather challenged this morning and walked outside into a rain and wind storm. Luckily I was wearing  hooded jacket, so I didn't get too wet. The way back to my dorm wasn't too different, it was still raining. When I headed over to the gym, I had an umbrella. By lunch time, I was prepared, I had my hooded jacket, umbrella and rain boots. I have a bit of down time until dinner and then its straight to class from 5:30-8pm. In the mean time, I've gotten all my homework and studying out of the way, that way come Thursday when I go home, I only have to worry about Biology and the exam on Monday.

Breakfast: 1 med banana and 1 cup of reduced fat cottage cheese with sriracha sauce.



Lunch: 1 cup of minestrone soup, with 1 cup carrots, and 1/4 cup cucumbers.



Have a great day! If its raining where you are, stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment